- There is NO return on any item(s) that have been installed.
- There is NO return on any electrical items including but not limited to circuit boards, topside controls or heaters.
- All uninstalled item(s) may be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for refund unless otherwise noted as Not Returnable.
- Item(s) must not have been installed, in the state you received them and in the original packaging (some items have a security tag)
- We do not credit shipping charges.
- 20% restocking on all returns within 30 days.
- No returns after 30 days.
AquaFinesse Hot Tub and Spa Care (Water Care) Box (AQUA-WCB01)$ 149.95
- $ 149.95|
The Simple Maintenance Solution!
- Keeps water levels balanced with no daily measuring and adjustments*
- One box contains everything you need for 3-5 months*
- Dermatologist tested and approved
- No harsh side effects on skin and eyes
- Reduces amount of harsh chemicals and eliminates heavy odors
- Helps prevent slime build-up with dramatic reduction in bacteria
- Prolongs life of spa equipment by reducing bioflims and scale build-up in your hot tub's plumbing lines, filters, pumps and heaters
- Patented environmentally friendly formula
*(may vary in certain cases)
- 2 x 2 liter bottles of AquaFinesse solution
- 1 slow release dispenser
- 1 bottle of sanitizer (* tricolor tabs or dichlor)
- 1 flexible measuring cup
- 1 user manual
- Drain hot tub completely. Run garden hose for 60 seconds before filling the tub with fresh tap water.
- Shake the bottle of AquaFinesse to mix the solution. Pour the correct amount of AquaFinesse (as indicated on the bottle) into the water. Do NOT overdose.
- Turn on jets for a minimum of 2 minutes to activate the AquaFinesse water care system.
- Place (1) sanitizing tablet in the slow-release dispenser, close cap, fill with water and place on top of filter (or basket). Check dispenser every week to make sure tablets are still intact. For tubs with functioning ozonator or silver ion systems, the use of sanitizing tablets may not be required.
- Repeat steps 2-4 on a set day every week.
- Clean the filter once a week to ensure total sanitation.
- Ensure your ozone system is working properly. Perform regular maintenance of your ozone system and consult your dealer if you think it needs repair.
In one simple weekly treatment our patented environmentally friendly formula gets to the root of the problem by loosening this layer of slime from the surfaces, it is then rinsed away by the action of the water and prevented from reforming. Result, a dramatic reduction in the levels of bacteria, needing only the minimal amount of sanitiser!
Even calcium, the notorious destroyer of spas, is no match against the power of AquaFinesse.
So there you have it
The perfect all in one solution, safe, clean and crystal clear water which protects the bathers, the environment and even the spa itself. Say yes to softer purer water and a cleaner bathing environment.Includes everything required for 3-5 months of spa maintenance.
See the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsgO1-hXdfg
More about Aquafinesse:
What are the advantages of AquaFinesse?
- Saves precious time in maintenance
- Easy to use
- Leaves a fresh scent and softens the skin
- Reduces the chloride content in the water
- Protects you and your luxury investment
- Environmentally friendly water treatment
- You and your children can bathe safely
- Dermatologically tested; gentle to sensitive skin
- Optimises your spa experience
Cleans the hot tub, spa or pool from within and has preventive properties by addressing the bacterial living environment
How does AquaFinesse work?
The operating principles of AquaFinesse are unique compared to that applied by traditional water care products. Thus far, traditional sanitising products have been employed to destroy bacteria in the water. However, various scientific studies have demonstrated that 99% of bacteria do not actually live in the water but rather in the biofilm (a living environment and culture medium for bacteria). This biofilm can be recognised as a slimy feeling mostly experienced at the edges and walls of a hot tub, whirlpool or swimming pool.
The manufacturer of AquaFinesse, the Dutch company Special Water Europe B.V., has developed a pioneering and revolutionary approach. Instead of focusing on the destruction of bacteria present in the water, Special Water Europe B.V. studied the behaviour of bacteria and their environment. Coming to the conclusion that traditional products cannot prevent the all important formation of biofilm, where bacteria feed, breed and shelter.
Pioneering water treatment technology
Special Water Europe B.V. has long-suspected that the solution to the cleanest and safest possible water was locked in with the behaviour of bacteria. After seven years of extensive research, AquaFinesse water treatment was developed by studying the behaviour shown by bacteria in the bathing water.
The AquaFinesse pioneering water treatment formula was produced to loosen the biofilm and prevent its re-growth. Scientific research has produced extensive evidence that this alternative approach to water treatment, i.e. addressing the bacterial living environment, is extraordinarily effective. By using AquaFinesse , the culture medium, or living and feeding environment for bacteria is reduced, thereby reducing the need for water maintenance products such as chloride. AquaFinesse remains one step ahead of the bacteria, by focusing on the core of the problem. Its preventive properties are found to block the re-growth and multiplication of bacteria.
AquaFinesse water treatment: Safer for your health and the environment
Scientific research has shown that water maintenance is impossible without using a disinfectant. The disadvantage of disinfectants such as chloride is of course that they have adverse effects on your health and the environment. The unique operating principle of AquaFinesse, i.e. addressing the bacterial living environment, means that the number of chemicals in the water of your hot tub, whirlpool or swimming pool can be drastically reduced. An additional bonus is that side-effects such as red eyes, sore skin and irritated airways are a thing of the past. AquaFinesse is safer for your health and kinder to the environment.
- Kind to your health, your children and the environment
- French organic lavender has been added to AquaFinesse, to maximise your relaxing bathing experience.
- Its non-complex application saves you precious maintenance time
Traditional water maintenance versus Aquafinesse water treatment
People who purchase a hot tub, whirlpool or swimming pool do so for the health benefits and relaxation properties that they offer. However, they soon discover that the complex daily measurements and adjustments of pH, sanitiser, alkalinity, calcium hardness etc., can be very difficult and time consuming, with results often leaving a lot to be desired.
AquaFinesse has been developed with your safety in mind, as well as that of the environment. In addition, AquaFinesse attaches great value to keeping things simple for you as an owner of a hot tub, whirlpool or swimming pool. Using AquaFinesse could not be easier. Simply shake the bottle and add the correct dose of AquaFinesse to the water once a week. AquaFinesse must be used in combination with the standard kit; cleaning tablets, slow-release dispenser and a measuring cup. Regular filter cleaning is also very important in order to optimise the effectiveness of AquaFinesse.
About the manufacturer
AquaFinesse is a product developed and produced by Special Water Europe B.V., with its head office located in the Netherlands. A few years ago, Special Water Europe B.V. opened new branches overseas, including offices in Cincinnati (Ohio), a distribution centre in Statesville NC (US), Burlington (Canada), Russia and in Australia.
Special Water Europe B.V., specialises in the field of water maintenance. AquaFinesse was developed after having completed seven years of extensive research and is now sold globally. In Europe alone, AquaFinesse can be found in the shops of 27 different countries.
Customer Service Team
US Parts Center
- Phone: 888-521-6183