- There is NO return on any item(s) that have been installed.
- There is NO return on any electrical items including but not limited to circuit boards, topside controls or heaters.
- All uninstalled item(s) may be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for refund unless otherwise noted as Not Returnable.
- Item(s) must not have been installed, in the state you received them and in the original packaging (some items have a security tag)
- We do not credit shipping charges.
- 25% restocking on all returns within 30 days.
- No returns after 30 days.
Balboa Circuit Board - 2000LE, Pressure Switch (52295-01)$ 388.97
- $ 388.97|
Balboa Water Group Replacement Circuit Board - pressure switch on heater tube
- Works with spa pack 55098
|Circuit Board Application||Balboa Water Group|
|Circuit Board Model||2000LE|
|Circuit Board Type||New|
|Manufacturers Part Number||52295-01|
53864-01 , 2000LER1E , 2002LE/ 2000LER1(x) , 3-60-0026 , 33-52295 , 33-52295-01-K , 52295 , 52297 , 52297-01 , 52498 , 52498-01 , 52578-01 , 54447 , 623563 ,9710-010 , BAL52295 , HS200 , HS200R1E , ICON10R1B , ICON31R1(x) , ICON31R2(x), ICON31R2A , PHTLXR1A
Balboa Water Group (BWG) is dedicated to providing only the highest quality replacement circuit boards to their customers. They created the first reliable electronic spa control system nearly twenty years ago and have been the leader in the industry every since. Balboa only uses state of the art materials to provide you the highest quality circuit boards possible. They manufacture each Balboa replacement circuit board to the same quality standards to provide the equivalent basic functionality of the original board shipped with the system. These replacement boards incorporate all the original features and new improvements, if any, since the original system circuit board was designed. Balboa's advanced features and designs provide you a reliable product that accommodates the most demanding new spa designs and advanced water temperature management on the market today. Balboa replacement Circuit boards are proudly made in the USA at the company's facility in Tustin, California.
Balboa's cutting-edge product design and commitment to the advancement in technology continues to make them the leader in the spa industry. It is also why spa manufacturers throughout the world continue to rely on them for all of their spa designs. So whether you are building a spa or replacing a circuit board on an older spa model, Balboa is the right solution for you.
If you are having challenges locating the circuit board you need, we have an extensive knowledge base to assist you: :
What Circuit Board Goes With My System?
Did the Part Number Fall off of the circuit board?
Customer Service Team
US Parts Center