- There is NO return on any item(s) that have been installed.
- There is NO return on any electrical items including but not limited to circuit boards, topside controls or heaters.
- All uninstalled item(s) may be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for exchange or refund unless otherwise noted as Not Returnable.
- Item(s) must not have been installed, in the state you received them and in the original packaging (some items have a security tag)
- We do not credit shipping charges.
- 20% restocking on all returns within 30 days.
- No returns after 30 days.
Cover Valet Cover Lift CV-EX$ 149.00
- $ 149.00|
The Cover EX Lift is an 'Excellent' cover lift at an unbeatable price.
This cover lift is built by Cover Valet. Cover Valet did a wonderful job building this lift, especially on the beautiful, powder coated aluminum mounting brackets.
- All-aluminum construction w/ reinforced aluminum mounting brackets (no plastic)
- The center bar runs for the width of the spa cover
- Requires 12" of clearance behind the spa
- Works with square and rectangular spas up to 104" in size
- Zinc plated and powder coated for added longevity
- 5 year manufacturers' warranty
Will the Cover Ex work for your hot tub?
- Maximum Cover Width - 104" (264 cm)
- Clearance required - Rear 12", Sides 4" (10 cm)
- Will it work for In-Deck Spas? Partially sunk-in is okay, as it mounts to the upper spa side of the cabinet.
- It will not work on Octagon, Round or Hexagon shaped spa cabinets. It will work on hot tubs with 'Cut of Corners' that measure up to 14" (35 cm).
- If your spa cabinet has rounded corners, the maximum corner radius this will work on is 10" (25 cm) - see below to measure the cabinet radius.
How to measure the corner radius of Rounded Corner spas:
We recommend The Spa Cover Saver to prevent damage to your hot tub cover seam. This is especially important with any center bar cover lift, if you have a large and heavy hot tub cover.
Customer Service Team
US Parts Center
- Phone: 888-521-6183