- There is NO return on any item(s) that have been installed.
- There is NO return on any electrical items including but not limited to circuit boards, topside controls or heaters.
- All uninstalled item(s) may be returned to us within 30 days of delivery for refund unless otherwise noted as Not Returnable.
- Item(s) must not have been installed, in the state you received them and in the original packaging (some items have a security tag)
- We do not credit shipping charges.
- 20% restocking on all returns within 30 days.
- No returns after 30 days.
Balboa Flow Thru Heater M7 15" x 2" 4.0 kW 240v (58104)$ 132.78
- $ 132.78|$ 139.95
Replacement Spa Heater - C2400-0807TPS - HQ
Replaces the following Heaters
This spa replacement heater is compatible with the following spa control systems:
Balboa Spa Replacement Heaters have a revolutionary design that provides additional reliability and ease of installation when compared to conventional spa systems. Through the years, Balboa Water Group (BWG) continues to be leader in the spa heater industry in terms of design, innovation, and reliability. These are highly sought after qualities when choosing the right product for your spa and for your family. US Parts Center carries the largest selection of spa heaters in the industry. Whether you are replacing your spa heater on an older spa system with pressure switch technology or whether you are replacing a spa heater with Balboa's modern M7 patented technology, we have the right solution for you. That is what makes us the leader in the spa industry for more than 20 years.
Balboa Genuine Spa Replacement Heaters With M7 Technology
Balboa's M7 Control Systems are the most advanced spa controls ever developed. We created the first reliable electronic spa control nearly twenty years ago and M7 technology is the biggest breakthrough since. By coupling our unique, patented software and design with state-of-the-art materials, M7 technology provides you a more reliable system that is less expensive to install and maintain. M7 controls are intended to accommodate the most demanding new spa designs and advanced water temperature management into the new millennium.
Balboa's cutting-edge product design and commitment to the advancement in technology continues to make us the leader in the spa industry. Our M7 spa replacement heaters are just another great example of our serious commitment to quality and innovative design. You can rest assured in knowing that you have the highest quality products available whether you are purchasing a spa replacement heater or have been fortunate to have genuine Balboa Water Group (BWG) products already installed in your hot tub or spa.
Here are some of the great features available in Balboa genuine M7 patented technology spa heaters:
Spa Heater Tube:
- No welds required on tube
- 316 stainless steel available
- Front mounted
- Easier to service
Spa Heater Element:
- Incoloy & Titanium material options
- Enlarged bend radius
- No tie wires
- Minimizes debris buildup
- Maximizes flow through
- 3/8" hex nut connectors for added stability and contact area
Smart Sensor Technology:
- Both sensors are identical
- Sensors monitor each other via software to regulate spa function (water flow, temperature)
- Assures a proper operating environment for the heating element
- Multiple high limit safety systems
- All safety functions are always active
- Eliminates excessive cycling
- Automatically adapts to flow direction
- Detects flow restrictions such as a dirty filter or slice valve
- Minimizes calcium buildup on the element
Standardized Sensor Placement:
- No sensor installation in spa wall
- No pressure switch problems
- No sensor mount
- Pretested with sensors in place
- No external sensor wires
- Reduces installation costs/errors
- May be plumbed from the suction or pressure side
- Easy to service and troubleshoot
Customer Service Team
US Parts Center
- Phone: 888-521-6183