This heater is also a superior replacement for the Laing Tri-Bend heater #6759
- Streamlined double-pass design
- Superior performance
- Manual reset Hi-Limit
- 4kW heater rating
- Incoloy heater element
- Threaded holes for sensors (sensors not included)
- Terminated wires on power cord
- 1-Year Manufacturer limited warranty
4 kw Heater With Manual Reset Hi limit
This 2015 No-Fault Titanium Heater is the newest factory upgrade replacement for Hot Springs Spas.
Now factory approved and warrantied for all 115 volt 1.5kW and 230 volt - 4kW installations for all 1995-now Hot Springs and Tiger River spa models.
Tips and tricks:
- use your existing vinyl tubing to attach to the replacement heater.
- thermistors are different sizes to prevent incorrect installation
- they also have different tips on the ends of the wire to insure they can't accidentally be plugged into the wrong port on the IQ Control Box.
- In most applications, the heater is connected directly inside the spas control box. Please contact us for the correct adapter . You can also utilize your your old plug end and splice onto this new heater.
- it is best to drain your spa when replacing the heater - a good time to clean the shell and cover with these products
See the following you tube video
You can also download your spa manual here
Please call our toll free tech line if you have any questions - 1-888-521-6183
|Heater Application||Watkins Generic Replacement|
|Low Flow Heater Assy Style||Stainless Steel|
|Heater Inlet Size||3/4"|
|Heater Inlet Type||Barb (b)|
|Heater Outlet Size||3/4"|
|Heater Outlet Type||Barb (b)|