AquaFinesse Powder Starter Kit 956306
When used in combination with a good working ozone or silver ion system, no additional sanitizers are needed. However, the National Spa and Pool Institute (NSPI) recommends that hot tub owners maintain a minimum level of 1.5-ppm chlorine in the spa water. To meet these standards, we strongly suggest using the provided sanitizing tablets as directed in the slow-release dispenser. Soon, your water will be in the best shape of its life-no pH products, clarifiers or additional chemicals needed!
- Drain hot tub completely. Run garden hose for 60 seconds before filling the tub with fresh tap water.
- Shake the bottle of AquaFinesse to mix the solution. Pour the correct amount of AquaFinesse (as indicated on the bottle) into the water. Do NOT overdose.
- Turn on jets for a minimum of 2 minutes to activate the AquaFinesse water care system.
- Place (1) sanitizing tablet in the slow-release dispenser, close cap, fill with water and place on top of filter (or basket). Check dispenser every week to make sure tablets are still intact. For tubs with functioning ozonator or silver ion systems, the use of sanitizing tablets may not be required.
- Repeat steps 2-4 on a set day every week.
- Clean the filter once a week to ensure total sanitation.
- Ensure your ozone system is working properly. Perform regular maintenance of your ozone system and consult your dealer if you think it needs repair.
- One 2 liter bottle of AquaFinesse solution
- 1 slow release dispenser
- 2 Filter Pucks
- 1 bottle of sanitizer (* tricolor tabs or dichlor)
- 1 flexible measuring cup
- 1 user manual