The Lava Heat Italia Lava 2G 66,000 BTU Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) upgrade Patio Heater
Just as Modena is the heart of the Emilia Romagna, the Lava Heat Italia Lava 2G is heart of the entire Lava Heat Italia line, and spearheads the Romagna Collection. The commercial grade outdoor heater that revolutionized the industry was originally designed and engineered in Modena by Mr. JR Zioni and his talented team. Representing the best of modern Italian workmanship, this impressive 8 ft. tall, top-of-the-line patio heater combines elegant design with outstanding functionality and superior quality. Unlike a traditional seasonal patio heater the Lava Heat Italia Lava 2G can be enjoyed all year long in the comfort of your outdoor environment. The fully adjustable, 4-foot flame is encased in a weather proof Borosilicate glass tube, safe to use in rain, sleet or snow, and generates an impressive 66,000 BTUs of heat. The glass also provides 360-degrees of heat distribution in a 36 square foot area and Lava Heat Italia’s proprietary “Column of Flame” can be viewed from any angle. The Lava Heat Italia Lava 2G “Easy-Start”, automatic infrared electronic ignition starts with just the touch of a button on the front of the heater or with 2G’s infrared remote, which will also control multiple units at the same time. The solid, 3-sided frame is constructed of “304 Grade” stainless steel, and its tripod design adds balance on uneven surfaces. Single-piece protective “304 Grade” stainless steel grills stay cool and safe to the touch, keeping a safe distance between you and the flame. The Lava Heat Italia Lava 2G comes fully assembled and requires two D batteries. And, of course, this CSA Certified heater has Lava Heat Italia’s signature Tilt Switch Auto-Shutoff for total safety. Commercial grade materials mean you get Lava Heat’s 10-year limited warranty. The patented easy-snap magnetic door lower storage compartment makes it easy to load and exchange propane tanks. The Lava Heat 2G ships in standard Propane (LP) configuration or is also available with Natural Gas (NG) upgrade, which includes a free 10-foot quick connect gas line ($100 Value).
- Power Source: Standard Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) Upgrade
- Power Rating: 66,000 BTU
- Coverage Area: Approximately 36 sq. ft.
- Consumption Rate: Up to 14 hours with Propane Tank (LP) or Continuous use with Natural Gas connection
- Available Accessories: Wheel Kit ($75 Value); Propane Regulator Hose ($50 value); or 10 ft. Quick Connect gas line ($100 Value); Weather Resistant Cover ($100 Value)
- Package Includes: Fully Assembled Heater, Packing materials, Owner’s manual; Construction: Solid Steel, Aluminum, & “304” Grade Stainless Steel Safety Features: Tilt Switch Auto-Shutoff