The Lava Heat Italia Sorrento 32,000 BTU Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) upgrade Patio Heater
Resting on the south coast of the Tyrrhenian Sea, the ancient Roman city of Sorrento is well known for its collection of harbor-side eateries, each with its own special flair for fresh Mediterranean seafood. Smiling tourists and locals alike are on view, dining outdoors in the balmy warmth of the Italian sunshine. Your alfresco dining will never be the same, thanks to the Sorrento Overhead Patio Heater. JR Zioni and his Modena design team raised patio heating to a new level with the Lava Heat Sorrento Overhead Patio Heater. This unique and new concept puts 32,000 BTUs of Commercial Grade Infrared heat directly over your dining or seating area. The all-steel Sorrento arrives partially assembled with simple completion instructions included. Connect your propane tank (tank sold separately) in Lava Heat’s patented hinged-door weighted base. Just a push of a button activates the Automatic Electronic Ignition, and Lava Heat Sorrento’s wide-dome, one-piece heat reflector sends a warm radiant glow downward in a 24 ft. diameter. The cantilever arcing arm is supported by the weighted base and suspends the infrared burner in the location you choose. Modern infrared technology warms people, not air, for maximum cozy comfort. And, of course, this CSA Certified heater has Lava Heat Italia’s signature Tilt Switch Auto-Shutoff for total safety. Commercial grade materials mean you get Lava Heat’s 5-year limited warranty. The patented latching door lower storage compartment matches Lava Heat’s Ember and Alto heaters for a true family of design. The Lava Heat Sorrento ships in standard propane configuration or is also available with Natural Gas upgrade, which includes a free 10-foot quick connect gas line ($100 Value). Capture your piece of the sun with the Lava Heat Sorrento Overhead Patio Heater.
- Power Source: Standard Propane (LP) or Natural Gas (NG) Upgrade
- Power Rating: 32,000 BTU
- Coverage Area: Approximately 144 sq. ft.
- Consumption Rate: Up to 12 hours with Propane Tank (LP) or Continuous use with Natural Gas connection
- Available Accessories: Wheel Kit ($75 Value); Propane Regulator Hose ($50 value); or 10 ft. Quick Connect gas line ($100 Value); Weather Resistant Cover ($100 Value)
- Package Includes: Un-assembled Heater, Packing materials, Owner’s manual;
- Construction: Solid Steel
- Safety Features: Tilt Switch Auto-Shutoff