For use with Steamist SM Series residential steam generators, the SMC-150 is equipped with a start/stop switch on a pre-set timer and programmable temperature control with LED indicator, as well as a system status indicator. The economical digital SMC-150 mounts inside the steam shower, displays room temperature and can work in conjunction with a Steamist SMC-120 for dual control operation.
Complete with matching finish steam head with built-in steam diffusing escutcheon.
- Programmable temperature control
- Digital readout display
- Pre-set time cycle
- Last-use time and temperature memory settings
- On/off and pause modes
- Easy-to-read, soft touch keypad
- Inside the steam/shower enclosure installation
- Available in Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Polished Nickel, Polished Brass, and Oil Rubbed Bronze designer finishes.
- Low voltage operation
- Suitable for use with SMC-120 for dual control operation
- Displays troubleshooting codes
- SMC-150 surface-mounted control, 3-7/10" x 3-7/10", 1-1/2” deep
- Steam head with built-in steam diffusing escutcheon, 3/4” NPT
- 6-pin, 6-wire control cable, 25’ long with “snap-in” connectors
- RTV silicone sealant, .5 oz tube
- Control cable strain relief
- Installation and operation manual
- Limited warranty